Canon imagePROGRAF PRO 4000 44 in. Printer 12-Color
- Pigment-ink photo printer for top-quality, color-consistent photo and art prints
- Handles rolls or sheets of photo, art, and graphic media up to 44 in. wide and 31.5 mils thick
- 11 colors of LUCIA PRO aqueous pigment ink with Chroma Optimizer
- Color densitometer, sensors, and software for precise calibration and color matching
- Capture-to-output workflow with Canon EOS cameras yields crystal-clear prints
- Wi-Fi connectivity. Anti-clog printhead. Prints JPEGs and PDFs from USB drive
- Optional multi-function roll system holds two types of media or acts as take-up roll
The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 is a smartly designed 44-inch pigment-ink photo printer for photo labs, photography and printmaking studios, and ad agencies. This imagePROGRAF color printer provides unmatched creative control from photo shoot to image output and produces superb, richly detailed, color-consistent photographs and fine-art prints on a range of glossy photo papers and matte fine art papers. The 11 colors of LUCIA PRO aqueous pigment inks render a wide color gamut, deep blacks, and fine shadow detail. The clear Chroma Optimizer ensures a uniform gloss level on glossy photo papers.
Features that save time and prevent waste include: WiFi connectivity, the ability to print from a USB thumb drive, a built-in color densitometer and fleet-wide calibration system, touch-free media loading, high-capacity ink tanks, and an optional multi-functional multi-roll system. Print Studio Pro software streamlines high-quality photo printing by supporting 16-bit camera-to-printer workflows, soft proofing, batch editing, gallery wrap set-up, and layout of multiple images.