Sihl 3106 SureBet Gloss Vinyl Banner is a 13 oz. weight per yard banner material with a nice smooth and glossy finish. 3106 SureBet Gloss Vinyl Banner material is best for large, short term signage. It is one of Sihl's best selling banner material and will yield vivid colored images with bright whites. It is designed for single sided printing on the smooth glossy surface. 3106 SureBet Gloss Vinyl Banner can be used indoor and outdoor for short term temporary banners. 3106 SureBet Gloss Vinyl Banner is flexible enough to be sewn and it can also be heat sealed.
- 15 mil, polyester/vinyl banner
- Crack Temperature: -10 degrees Celsius
- Best for large, short-term, single-sided banners
- For use with solvent inkjet printers
- Also available in Matte and Glossy finishes
- For use indoors or outdoors for temporary signage
- Flexible material, can be sewn or heat sealed
Sihl's SureBet Vinyl Banner uses high quality materials to give you a great quality banner material. Sihl's solvent banner medium is made with a polyester fabric weave that is sandwiched between two layers of vinyl. This adds extra strength and durability to the banner material. The printing surface has a smooth and bright white finish.