11.69 in. x 16.54 in. Hahnemuhle Monet Fine Art Canvas 410gsm (25 Sheets)
- Natural white, 410 gsm, 100% cotton canvas with a tactile woven texture
- For archival high-quality art reproductions, limited editions, and exhibition prints
- This heavy, woven cotton is a traditional art canvas with a neutral white base tone
- Water-resistant, instant-dry coating can carry heavy ink loads
- Printed canvas can be varnished after printing
Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection includes an assortment of canvas’ specially formulated for inkjet printers. The Monet Canvas is a natural white, matte, 100% cotton canvas. It is OBA free, archivable and weighs in at 410gsm. The coating allows for a wide color gamut, and the natural cotton base color lends itself to slightly warmer undertones. Monet Canvas is water resistant, and has a woven structure that is ideal for stretching and mounting. It pairs well with Hahnemuhle’s Protective Spray or Desert Varnish Print Protection for finishing the print. Monet Canvas is a popular choice for artists and photographers printing museum quality reproductions, limited edition prints and high end photographs.
- 100% Cotton
- 410 gsm - heavy weight canvas
- Acid free & water resistant
- Can be stretched for framing applications
- Smooth, natural white, matte finish
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Available in sheets or rolls
Hahnemuhle is a global leader in the manufacturing of traditional and fine art papers. For more than 400 years this company has been producing and developing a wide range of paper products. Still today they make some of the world's finest specialty papers.
Formulated specifically for inkjet printing, Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection boasts a variety of award winning inkjet media that Artists and Photographers love. Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of products is held to their usual high quality and high output standards. This collection is divided into three major categories; Glossy, Matte and Canvas.