Large Format Inkjet Media for Many Uses and Printer Types
Freedom Paper has been making large format inkjet media since 2002. Our first products were large format inkjet papers for printing and copying architectural renderings, engineering drawings, construction blueprints, technical diagrams, maps, charts, and client presentations. Today, we continue to offer the finest selection of rolls and sheets of bond papers for technical printers and engineering copiers. Our papers are manufactured at plants that honor sustainable forestry and environmental responsibility. Some products are made from recycled materials.
But because many customers want to do more with their wide format inkjet printers, we also offer high quality, value-priced large format inkjet media for indoor and outdoor signs and banners, point-of-purchase displays, photographs, art reproductions, event graphics, backlit displays, window graphics, wallcoverings, wall decals, and “soft signage” made of inkjet-printable wrinkle-resistant fabrics. With these Freedom Paper large format inkjet media, you can save money by printing simple signs, event banners, motivational posters, photo collections, and trade show graphics on the same wide format inkjet printer used for technical documents.
Most of our large format inkjet media is optimized for use on in-office wide format inkjet printers and plotters that use water-based (aqueous) dye or pigment inks. But many of our large format inkjet media products also work on commercial graphic arts printers that use latex or UV-cure inks.
For help finding the perfect large format inkjet media for your requirements and printer, give us a call at 866-310-3335. Our knowledgeable customer service team will listen to your concerns and questions and recommend the right solution.
The Freedom Paper product line includes:
- Plotter papers.Use these economical wide format inkjet papers for everyday printing of monochrome line drawings, posters, landscape designs, maps, renderings, graphics, and presentations. Choose from uncoated bonds, premium coated bond papers, ultra-bright papers for high-contrast printing, a translucent inkjet paper (as an alternative to vellum), solventless inkjet vellum papers, and heavyweight presentation papers.
- Engineering copier materials. For wide format copiers that use toners, Freedom Paper offers rolls and sheets of opaque white bond, eco-friendly recycled laser paper, solventless and production vellum, translucent bond, and mylar films.
- Photo papers. Freedom Paper’s economical photo papers are priced for everyday printing of photos, infographics, and color illustrations used in presentations, short-term displays, and corporate communications. Choose from Elite Pearl Inkjet Paper or Production Adhesive Backed Glossy Photo Paper.
- Sign and banner materials. For indoor signs, the Freedom Paper product line offers a Premium Matte Adhesive Backed Vinyl or Production Glossy Self-Adhesive PolyPropylene. Choose Freedon Paper's High Density Scrim Vinyl Banner or Freedom Paper Stay-Flat Polypro Banner for outdoor use.
- Film for window, lightbox or banner-stand displays. Freedom Paper Ultra Glossy Backlit Film is an excellent option for printing graphics that will be displayed in lightboxes. High Density Roll-Up Matte Film with Block-Out or Gray Backed Semi-Rigid Hybrid Inkjet Film can be used to create eye-catching pop-up displays and trade show graphics. Use Aqueous Perforated Window Film Self-Adhesive for one-way-see-through window graphics.
- Inkjet Fabrics. Use Ultra Light Fabric Banner or Heavy Fabric Banner materials for trade show graphics, soft signage, decorative banners, and backdrops. For two-sided banners, use Double-Sided Block-Out Banner Fabric. For printing wall decals that are simple to install and remove, use our self-adhesive fabric: Freedom Paper Inkjet Fabric PSA.
Freedom Paper also sells diazo/blueline papers for use in diazo machines.
When it’s time to stock up on large format inkjet media, trust Freedom Paper to deliver the products and advice you need – whether you use a brand-new inkjet printer or popular older models such as the HP Designjet 800 series or HP Designjet 500 series.
Our customer service experts can help you meet deadlines and budgets without compromising on quality. If you can’t decide which product in our online catalog would be best for your needs, call at 866-310-3335 and we will be glad to help you make the best choice.
You can also find helpful product selection tips in our Learning Center and announcements of new large-format inkjet media products in our newsletter and Printing Ideas blog.Printing Ideas Blog: Expanding Beyond Wide Format Inkjet Paper