17 in. x 22 in. Hahnemuhle Fine Art Pearl 285gsm (25 Sheets)
Free Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States
- Bright white, 285 gsm, 100% alpha-cellulose art paper with a pearlescent finish
- For archival photographic prints and fine art reproductions
- Pearlescent surface finish has a subtle gloss that adds depth and contrast
- Premium pearl coating supports highest standards for ink density, color gamut, image sharpness
- Calcium carbonate buffered with a moderate amount of optical brighteners
FineArt Pearl is a bright white, 100% alpha cellulose, archivable paper. FineArt Pearl is a very popular choice among photographers for its soft pearl surface and rich color contrast. This photographic paper offers a wide color gamut allowing for image clarity and sharpness. FineArt Pearl can be used with dye and pigmented ink. It is water resistant and has an instant dry coating to cut down on production time.
- 100% Alpha Cellulose
- 285 gsm
- Acid free & water resistant
- Calcium Carbonate buffered
- Soft, pearl finish
- Popular choice for fine art quality prints, photographs and reproductions
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Available in sheets or rolls
Hahnemuhle is a global leader in the manufacturing of traditional and fine art papers. For more than 400 years this company has been producing and developing a wide range of paper products. Still today they make some of the world's finest specialty papers.
Formulated specifically for inkjet printing, Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection boasts a variety of award winning inkjet media that Artists and Photographers love. Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of products is held to their usual high quality and high output standards. This collection is divided into three major categories; Glossy, Matte and Canvas.