17 in. x 22 in. Hahnemuhle German Etching 310gsm (25 Sheets)
- White, 310 gsm, alpha cellulose, mould-made, textured art paper
- For archival art reproductions, photography, limited editions, and high-end presentations
- Velvety smooth, heavier weight paper has a fine surface texture that holds image detail
- Premium matte coating supports highest standards for ink density, color gamut, image sharpness
- Free of optical brightenening agents (OBAs) and calcium carbonate buffered for archivability
German Etching is part of Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of matte textured papers. German Etching, 310gsm, is an archivable, 100% alpha cellulose, white based premium paper. It has a very fine surface texture providing the look and feel of velvet. German Etching is one of the most popular FineArt Matte papers in the world. The matte inkjet coating enables this paper to carry high ink loads while maintaining a wide color gamut and superior image clarity and sharpness. German Etching can be used with dye and pigmented inkjet printers. It is water resistant and has an instant dry coating for fast dry time. Hahnemuhle’s German Etching is ideal for museum quality fine art reproductions, limited edition prints and photographic prints.
- 100% Alpha Cellulose
- 99% Opacity
- Acid free & water resistant
- Calcium Carbonate buffered
- Soft, smooth and velvety matte finish
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Available in sheets or rolls
Hahnemuhle is a global leader in the manufacturing of traditional and fine art papers. For more than 400 years this company has been producing and developing a wide range of paper products. Still today they make some of the world's finest specialty papers.
Formulated specifically for inkjet printing, Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection boasts a variety of award winning inkjet media that Artists and Photographers love. Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of products is held to their usual high quality and high output standards. This collection is divided into three major categories; Glossy, Matte and Canvas.