13 in. x 19 in. Hahnemuhle Torchon 285gsm (25 Sheets)
- White, 285 gsm, 100% alpha-cellulose art paper with a distinctive texture
- For archival art reproductions, photography, limited editions, and high-end presentations
- The coarse surface texture emulates watercolor paper, adding dimensionality to digital prints
- Premium matte coating supports highest standards for ink density, color gamut, image sharpness
- Calcium carbonate buffered with a moderate amount of optical brighteners
Torchon is a leader among Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of specialty matte papers. Torchon is an archival quality, rough textured, bright white, premium paper. It provides the look and feel of a fine art watercolor paper. Torchon has a matte finish, and the inkjet coating enables this paper to carry high ink loads while maintaining a wide color gamut, image clarity and sharpness. Torchon can be used with dye and pigmented inkjet printers. It is commonly used for fine art reproductions, limited edition prints, watercolor prints and photographs.
- 100% Alpha Cellulose
- 99% Opacity
- Acid free & water resistant
- Calcium Carbonate buffered
- Rough textured, matte finish, similar to watercolor paper
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Available in sheets or rolls
Hahnemuhle is a global leader in the manufacturing of traditional and fine art papers. For more than 400 years this company has been producing and developing a wide range of paper products. Still today they make some of the world's finest specialty papers.
Formulated specifically for inkjet printing, Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection boasts a variety of award winning inkjet media that Artists and Photographers love. Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of products is held to their usual high quality and high output standards. This collection is divided into three major categories; Glossy, Matte and Canvas.