24 in. x 39 ft. Hahnemuhle Bamboo 290gsm (1 Roll)
- Natural white, 19 mil OBA-free inkjet art paper made with fast-growing bamboo
- Made from 90% resource-saving bamboo fibers and 10% cotton for aqueous inkjet printers
- Soft, lightly textured surface gives prints a pleasant, silky feel
- Made to ISO 9706 standards for museum quality and highest age resistance
- Ideal for high-quality monochrome prints and art with warm hues
Hahnemuhle Bamboo was the first fine-art inkjet paper made from 90% bamboo fibers. This environmentally friendly paper features a warm-toned natural white surface and soft, lightly textured structure with a sensual feel. It is a popular choice for high-quality monochrome prints and art with warm hues. Now part of Hahnemuhle's Natural Line of Digital FineArt papers, Bamboo was originally part of the Matte FineArt Smooth collection.