42 in. x 100 ft. Kodak Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric (1 Roll)
Free Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States
- Bright white, 6 mil, matte polyester inkjet fabric with repositionable adhesive
- For photo-rich graphics on walls, doors, windows, sign boards
- Wrinkle-free, rip-resistant graphics are easy to remove and re-use
- Adhesive works on flat, non-porous surfaces; leaves no removal residue
- Graphics don't damage primed, painted surfaces or wallpapers
KODAK Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric is a bright-white 6 mil polyester-blend fabric with a repositionable adhesive on a 4 mil liner. This original version of Photo Tex is a popular choice for posting temporary signs, photo collages, and décor on walls, windows, doors, mirrors, sign boards, and other non-porous flat surfaces. The tear-resistant graphics can easily be removed, stored, and re-used later. Graphics don't remove paint from primed walls and can safely be applied over wallpaper. Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric is certified for HP Latex inks and provides sharp, outdoor-durable images with the water-based pigment inks in professional photo and graphics printers.