60 in. x 100 ft. (802) Production Glossy Self-Adhesive Polypropylene 8 mil (1 Roll)
- White, 8 mil, 160 gsm, glossy, tear resistant polypropylene film with adhesive
- High-quality indoor signs mounted on windows, boards, magnets, or sign blanks
- High gloss level supports sharply detailed reproduction of vibrantly colored photos
- Latex, UV Curable and Pigment inks aid durability, but dye inks will work with this microporous, instant-dry film
- Instant-dry coating keeps unlaminated prints smudge-free during mounting
- Core: 3 in. with 2 in. Adapter
Freedom Paper's Production Glossy Self-Adhesive Polypropylene is an extremely tear-resistant, glossy polypropylene synthetic paper with a removable adhesive on the back for easy mounting. It is ideal for printing colorful, sharply detailed exhibition photos and short-term promotional graphics that will be affixed to indoor windows, display cases, presentation boards, magnets, or other smooth, rigid materials.
The high gloss level of this fast-drying microporous coating supports a wide color gamut and high densities of black ink. But even highly saturated prints resist smudging during handling and mounting. Production Glossy Self-Adhesive Polypropylene can be printed on many makes and models of wide-format inkjet printers that use aqueous dye or pigment inks. Lamination isn't required but could extend the standard life expectancy of the print beyond 6 months indoors, and 3 months outdoors. Trust Freedom Paper to deliver high-performance inkjet media and helpful advice that can help you do more with your wide-format inkjet printer.