42 in. x 100 ft. (801) Production Glossy Indoor Polypro 8mil (1 Roll)
- White, 8mil, 160gsm, water-resistant, tear-resistant, polypropylene with glossy surface
- Photographic indoor banners and POP displays, and tear-resistant photo prints
- High gloss level supports a wide color gamut and deep blacks for sharply detailed images
- Pigment inks aid durability, but dye inks also work with this microporous, instant-dry film
- Lamination isn't required for indoor, short-term displays (up to 6 months)
Freedom Paper's Production Indoor Polypro is a glossy white, 8mil polypropylene synthetic paper for producing short-term event graphics, POP signs, indoor banners, and photo displays. It offers an economical way to print high-impact, vividly colored photographs on a substrate that is more tear-resistant and water-resistant than coated papers.
The microporous coating on Production Glossy Indoor Polypro produces a high color gamut but dries quickly for easy handling. The material is compatible with many makes and models of wide-format inkjet printers that use aqueous dye or pigment inks. Lamination isn't required unless you need prints to last more than 6 months indoors or 3 months outdoors. Trust Freedom Paper to deliver high-performance inkjet media and helpful advice that can help you do more with your wide-format inkjet printer.