60 in. x 100 ft. (803) Instant-Dry Block-Out Polypro Banner 8 mil (1 Roll)
- White, water-resistant, stay-flat 8 mil polypropylene film with light-blocking layer
- For roll-up displays, banner stands, and trade show, POP and mounted window graphics
- Low-glare matte surface yields excellent color and high image quality
- Opacity keeps graphics legible and vibrant even in front of bright lights
- Graphics last up to 1 year indoors and 6 months outdoors and can be recycled
Freedom Paper's Instant-Dry Block-Out Polypro Banner is a tear-resistant, white, stay-flat 8 mil polypropylene film with a white light-blocking layer. It offers a cost-effective, recyclable alternative to PVC for roll-up displays, banner stands, trade-show graphics, POP signs, mounted window graphics, and other applications where light saturation is an issue.
The instant-dry, production-friendly coating yields vividly colored, scuff-resistant prints that can be handled soon after printing. The 100% opacity keeps graphics readable even when lights are shining behind the displayed prints. Instant-Dry Block-Out Polypro Banner works with many models of inkjet printers that use aqueous, latex, or UV-cure inks. Prints can last up to 1 year indoors or 6 months outdoors. A pressure-sensitive laminating film can offer additional protection against abrasion. Trust Freedom Paper to offer innovative display materials that can help you do more with your wide-format inkjet printer.