Three-Layer Blockout Display Film (204)
- Economical, 10 mil blended film has polypropylene front and back layers and polyester center layer
- For vibrant indoor roll-up banner-stand displays, hanging signs, event posters, and POP graphics
- For single-sided printing with aqueous dye and pigment inks; double-sided printing with latex inks
- Dimensionally stable, water-resistant, film stays flat. Banner stand hardware doesn't show through.
- Laminating is optional, but recommended to protect graphics from physical damage
This budget-friendly, 10 mil blockout display film features a light-blocking polyester layer between two layers of smooth, white, matte polypropylene. Use it for everyday indoor roll-up banner-stand displays, hanging signs, event posters, and POP graphics. This dimensionally stable film resists edge curl and water damage. The blockout layer hides supporting banner-stand structure for clear view of brilliant images and graphics. Freedom Paper’s Three-Layer Blockout Display Film works with aqueous dye, aqueous pigment, and latex inks. The economical price point of this quick-drying film is ideal for government and corporate offices, schools, houses of worship, ad agencies, and campus event sites. Laminating isn’t essential, but recommended to reduce risk of physical damage.
Manufacturer Part Number