Eco-Smart Recycled Non-woven PET Banner Material 15 mil (515)
- Durable, 15 mil, 220 gsm matte banner material made from pressed recycled PET fibers
- For hanging banners, roll-up banner-stand displays, and event signs
- Can be used with aqueous pigment, latex, and UV-cure inks to made outdoor banners
- This non-woven polyester fabric can be used instead of heavy, coated, scrim-banner PVC vinyl banner material
- Banners are PVC-free, recyclable, and are a great choice for bamboo banner stands
Freedom Paper's new Recyclable Banner Material is a recyclable non-woven polyester banner fabric made from pressed recycled PET fibers. Use this durable, water-resistant matte PVC-free banner material anywhere you would use a coated scrim banner vinyl material. It's great for hanging banners, roll-up banner-stands, and events that require the use of more earth-friendly, recyclable graphics. This 15 mil, 220 gsm, ultra-strong banner material is easier to hang than heavier vinyl banner materials. It can be printed with aqueous, latex, or UV-cure inks.
Manufacturer Part Number