44 in. x 100 ft. Moab Lasal Exhibition Luster 300 gsm (1 Roll)
- Ultra-white, 11 mil, 300 gsm, resin-coated, alpha-cellulose photo paper with lustrous surface
- Exhibition-quality photo prints, portraits, posters, digital art
- Ink-receptive coating produces extraordinarily wide color gamut for a luster paper
- Great low glare option for printing sharply detailed, high contrast photographs
- Water-resistant, instant-dry surface prevents fingerprints and scuff marks from handling
Moab Lasal Exhibition Luster (300 gsm) is a resin coated, ultra white, heavyweight paper. It is specifically designed for use with all dye and pigment inkjet printers. Lasal Exhibition Luster is an 11 mil, coated paper with the latest technology from Moab, which yields and extra-wide color gamut. You will see rich color and bright whites with a smooth and soft, water resistant, luster finish. Lasal Exhibition Luster is perfect for archival quality, gallery and exhibition prints. Moab Lasal Exhibition Luster is also great for basic photo reproduction with landscapes and portraits, high quality posters and graphic art applications. Lasal Exhibition Luster is available in rolls or single sided sheets.
- 100% Alpha Cellulose
- 300gsm, 11 mil.
- 86% opacity
- Acid-free and water resistant
- Smooth, soft luster finish
- Best used for gallery quality prints, posters and reproductions
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Available in sheets (25/box) and rolls
Moab by Legion Paper has spent some time in developing and producing some great photographic papers. Their current line of products is called Lasal Photo. This product line offers some great, high quality photo papers for all types of photographers. This line of papers are professional quality thickness and all finished are optimized to yield sharp and rich images.