17 in. x 100 ft. Moab Lasal Photo Gloss 270 gsm (1 Roll)
- Ultra-white, 10 mil, 270 gsm resin-coated, alpha-celluose photo paper with high gloss surface
- Everyday printing of sharply detailed, high-constrast, color photographs
- High gloss surface produces extremely high tonal range and very wide color gamut
- Recommended for use with aqueous pigment inks, but is compatible with aqueous dye inks
- Water-resistant, instant-dry surface prevents fingerprints and scuff marks from handling
Moab Lasal Photo Gloss (270 gsm) is a resin coated, ultra white, heavyweight paper. Lasal Photo Gloss is specifically designed for use with all dye and pigment inkjet printers and yields instant drytimes. Lasal Photo Gloss is a 10.5 mil, gloss coated paper with the latest technology from Moab, which yields and extra-wide color gamut, with a maximum value Dmax. With Lasal Photo Gloss, you will see rich color, deep blacks and bright whites with a smooth, water resistant, high gloss finish. Lasal Photo Gloss is a great everyday glossy paper. Available in rolls or single sided sheets. Also available: Lasal Photo Matte finish paper.
- 100% Alpha Cellulose
- 270gsm, 10.5 mil.
- 86% opacity
- Acid-free and water resistant
- Smooth, high gloss finish
- Best used for everyday photographic prints
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Available in sheets (25/box) and rolls
Moab by Legion Paper has spent some time in developing and producing some great photographic papers. Their current line of products is called Lasal Photo. This product line offers some great, high quality photo papers for all types of photographers. This line of papers are professional quality thickness and all finished are optimized to yield sharp and rich images.