13 in. x 19 in. Moab Colorado Fiber Gloss 245 gsm (25 Sheets)
- Bright white, 10 mil, 245 gsm alpha-cellulose paper with gloss surface
- Fine photographs, portraits, posters, art reproductions, digital art
- Subtle surface texture gives prints the look and feel of classic, silver-halide darkroom prints
- Recommended for use with pigment inks on aqueous inkjet printers
- Water-resistant, acid-free, and lignin-free for durability and longevity
Colorado Fiber Gloss is a water resistant, mid-weight, 245 gsm, bright white, 100% cotton photographic paper. Colorado Fiber Gloss boats a high Dmax, for depth in your darkest colors and colors will pop off the bright white color base. Colorado Fiber Gloss is a great choice for your black and white, or color saturated images. Available in sheets (25/box) and rolls. Designed to give you the look and feel of classic darkroom papers, without the use of all those chemicals. Colorado Fiber is also available in a Satin finished paper with a softer, lower-glare surface.
- 100% Cotton
- 245gsm, 10 mil.
- 91% Opacity
- Acid free - archival safe
- Available in a gloss and satin finish
- Best used for fine art quality prints and reproductions
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Ideal for limited edition and specialty prints
Moab's Colorado Fiber line of paper are reminiscent of classic darkroom papers. Moab by Legion Paper has spent some time in developing and producing these photographic specialty papers. Their Colorado Fiber line of paper will take you back to the dark ages. These papers have been designed to give you the look and feel of a fiber textured, classic silver-halide darkroom paper.