Sihl 3390 SyntiTec Light Polypro Outdoor Film, 6 mil
- Tear-resistant, 6 mil, bright-white film with a paper-like feel and durable matte print surface
- For indoor graphics, short-term outdoor signs, outdoor-durable maps, and other applications
- Produces colorful graphics that resist scuffing, scratching, and water damage
- Works with HP PageWide XL printers and other HP, Canon, and Epson printers that use aqueous inks
- Graphics on this Sihl polypro film can be laminated with thermal or pressure-sensitive films
This tear-resistant, 6 mil, 100 gsm matte polypropylene film combines a paper-like feel with a water- and scratch-resistant coating. Because graphics printed on this Sihl polypro film resist scuffing, scratching, and exposure to water, you can use it for indoor graphics, short-term outdoor graphics, outdoor-durable maps, and other applications that require lightweight, durable materials. The coating on this bright-white film produces a wide color gamut for bold, eye-catching colors. Sihl SyntiTec™ Light Polypro is compatible with a wide range of Canon, Epson, and HP printers that use aqueous dye and pigment inks, including HP PageWide XL printers. Prints can be finished with your choice of heat-activated or pressure-sensitive laminating films.
Manufacturer Part Number