Sihl 3392 SyntiSOL Polypropylene Grayback, 7 mil
- Versatile, bright-white, 7 mil polypropylene film with satin print surface and gray back coating
- For indoor and outdoor-durable photo posters, pop-up and roll-up displays, and banners
- Gray back coating provides high level of opacity for freestanding retail and trade-show displays
- Compatible with latex, eco-solvent, solvent, or UV-curable inks
- Unlaminated prints are waterproof, scratchproof, and outdoor durable for up to 2 years
This bright white, tear-resistant, 7 mil, 145 gsm polypropylene film has a satin surface finish and gray back coating for high opacity. Designed for use with printers that use latex, eco-solvent, solvent, or UV-curable inks, this versatile lay-flat film can be used for high-quality photo reproductions, pop-up and roll-up display graphics, outdoor banners, and advertising posters. The lustrous, satin surface coating produces brilliant colors and makes the graphics on SyntiSOL™ Polypropylene film waterproof, scratchproof, and outdoor durable for up to 2 years.