Canon Wide-Format Inkjet Printers and Media
Canon’s award-winning wide-format inkjet printers are used by corporations, small businesses, creative professionals, and consumers around the world. The wide-format inkjet printers are renowned for precision, image quality, speed, and flexibility.
Canon wide-format inkjet printers, aqueous inks, and print media are well-matched to make almost any type of print you may need. Whether you want to use your Canon wide-format inkjet printer for corporate communications, engineering drawings, maps, presentations, proofing, photography, art, signage, or displays, Freedom Paper can recommend the perfect Canon wide-format inkjet paper for the job.
When it’s time to expand or upgrade your wide-format inkjet printing capabilities (or buy your first wide-format inkjet printer), call us and ask about our special pricing on the latest and greatest models. We can help you choose the Canon wide-format inkjet printer that will meet your needs (and exceed your expectations).
Canon Wide-Format Inkjet Printers
The Canon imagePROGRAF line of wide-format inkjet printers includes: 5-color wide-format inkjet printers for general and technical use; 8-color printers for higher-speed printing of photos and documents; and 12-color printers for exceptional colors and tonal gradations in graphics, art, and photography.
- Graphics, art, and photography: These imagePROGRAF printers use UV-resistant pigment inks to produce archival, gallery-quality photo prints and signs and banners that may be displayed in windows or outdoors for a short time. Models come in five widths: 17, 24, 36, 44, and 60 inches
- CAD, technical, and general use: These imagePROGRAF printers combine four colorfast dye inks with two channels of matte black ink. This inkset was designed for use with Canon papers to create documents, maps, and drawings with bold, expressive colors, smooth lines, and sharp text in sizes ranging from ultra-fine print to bold headlines. The imagePROGRAF models for CAD and technical printing are available in four widths: 17, 24, 36, and 44 inches.
Canon Wide-Format Inkjet Media
Canon offers five categories of inkjet-printable materials. Every product features an ink-receptive coating formulated specifically for maximum print quality with Canon inks and Canon printers. Canon materials range from 20 lb Economy Bond Paper and 7 mil Satin Photo Paper to 15 mil Scrim Banner Vinyl and 255 gsm Fine Art Enhanced Velvet paper.
- Coated Papers/CAD/GIS: Choose from economy bond paper, premium plain paper, universal bond paper, high-resolution coated bond, heavyweight coated paper, double matte film, and three weights of matte coated papers (90 gsm, 170 gsm, and 230 gsm).
- Fine Art Media: Canon offers four grades of canvas and a selection of heavyweight art papers, including Fine Art Natural, Fine Art Watercolor Paper, Fine Art Bright White, and Fine Art Enhanced Velvet. Canon has co-branded a popular art paper made at the legendary Hahnemuhle paper mills in Europe: German Etching by Hahnemuhle.
- Photographic/Glossy Paper: Canon’s leadership in digital photography shines through sharp and clear in their papers for photo printing. Select papers with a satin, glossy, matte, luster, or semi-gloss finish in thicknesses from 7 mil to 11 mil.
- Sign / Banner / Display Media: To create posters, signs, and graphics for events, trade shows, and lightboxes, Canon offers backlit films, a Durable Matte Polypropylene Banner material, a Universal White film, an Adhesive White Vinyl, and a Scrim Banner Vinyl.
At Freedom Paper, you can buy inks and accessories for Canon imagePROGRAF printers as well as toners for Canon laser printers. Our friendly customer experts are ready to help you find the supplies you need.
We proudly sell Canon products and know why Fortune Magazine ranks Canon as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Call us and we will tell you how you can benefit from using Canon’s world-class wide-format inkjet printers and media.