Canon imagePROGRAF PRO 2000 24 in. Printer 12-Color
- Pigment-ink photo printer for top-quality, color-consistent photo and art prints
- Handles rolls or sheets of photo, art, and graphic media up to 24 in. wide and 31.5 mils thick
- 11 colors of LUCIA PRO aqueous pigment ink with Chroma Optimizer
- Color densitometer, sensors, and software for precise calibration and color matching
- Capture-to-output workflow with Canon EOS cameras yields crystal-clear prints
- Wi-Fi connectivity. Anti-clog printhead. Prints JPEGs and PDFs from USB drive
- Optional multi-function roll system holds two types of media or acts as take-up roll
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000, 24 in., 11-ink inkjet photo printer The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 is a space-saving, 24-inch pigment-ink photo printer. It was engineered for photography and graphic design studios, schools, photo labs, ad agencies and users of Canon EOS cameras who require ultra high-quality color and black-and-white prints. The PRO-2000 produces superb, richly detailed, color-consistent photographs and fine-art prints on a range of glossy photo papers and matte fine art papers. The 11 colors of LUCIA PRO aqueous pigment inks render a wide color gamut, deep blacks, and fine shadow detail. The clear Chroma Optimizer ensures a uniform gloss level on glossy photo papers.
Features that save time and prevent waste include: WiFi connectivity, a built-in color densitometer, touch-free media loading, high-capacity ink tanks, and an optional multi-functional roll system. Print Studio Pro software streamlines high-quality photo printing by supporting 16-bit camera-to-printer workflows, soft proofing, batch editing, gallery wrap set-up, and the ability to print multiple up images.