8.5 in. x 11 in. Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta Glossy 325gsm (25 Sheets)
- Bright white, 325 gsm, 100% alpha-cellulose art paper with high gloss print surface
- For archival fine art photo prints and high-end presentations
- Smooth baryta surface layer keeps inks from sinking into the soft fibers of the art paper
- Premium glossy coating supports highest standards for ink density, color gamut, image sharpness
- Instant-dry coating provides a high level of water resistance
FineArt Baryta Gloss is a leading product among Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of gloss papers. If you are looking for an outstanding black and white print, reminiscent of the classic darkroom barium sulphate papers, FineArt Baryta is definitely it. FineArt Baryta Gloss is an archival quality, bright white, 100% alpha cellulose paper. The inkjet coating is perfected for high ink loads, rendering sharp images with high color definition and depth. FineArt Baryta Gloss can be printed using dye and pigmented inkjet printers. It is water resistant and dries quickly.
- 100% Alpha Cellulose
- 325 gsm
- Acid free & water resistant
- Calcium Carbonate buffered
- Smooth, super high gloss, bright white baryta finish
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Available in sheets or rolls
Hahnemuhle is a global leader in the manufacturing of traditional and fine art papers. For more than 400 years this company has been producing and developing a wide range of paper products. Still today they make some of the world's finest specialty papers.
Formulated specifically for inkjet printing, Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection boasts a variety of award winning inkjet media that Artists and Photographers love. Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of products is held to their usual high quality and high output standards. This collection is divided into three major categories; Glossy, Matte and Canvas.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Consistency in Products
by anonymous -
Have been using Hahnemuhle papers exclusively for all my fine prints for the last three years. I like the quality consistency of the paper from pack to pack. The surface has excellent reflective qualities and as I only print in toned B&W, it reproduces very well the selenium tone I look for.