8.5 in. x 11 in. Hahnemuhle Museum Etching 350gsm (25 Sheets)
- Natural white, 350 gsm, 100% cotton, textured art paper
- For archival art reproductions, photography, limited editions, and high-end presentations
- Distinctly textured surface on this heavier weight paper adds a touch of sophistication
- Premium matte coating supports highest standards for ink density, color gamut, image sharpness
- Free of optical brightenening agents (OBAs) and calcium carbonate buffered for archivability
Museum Etching is a 100% Cotton, archivable, natural white, premium paper. It has a luxurious feel reminiscent of a classic etching board. Museum Etching is part of Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of matte papers, and is one of the most popular FineArt Matte papers in the world. The paper offers a matte, water resistant, instant-dry, inkjet coating that can carry high ink loads. It yields museum quality images with a soft, warm colors and grays. Museum Etching can be used with dye and pigmented inks. It is an ideal media for printing artistic rendering, photographs and watercolors.
- 100% Cotton
- Acid free, OBA free & water resistant
- Calcium Carbonate buffered
- OBA free, natural color base
- Soft, fine textured matte finish
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Available in sheets or rolls
Hahnemuhle is a global leader in the manufacturing of traditional and fine art papers. For more than 400 years this company has been producing and developing a wide range of paper products. Still today they make some of the world's finest specialty papers.
Formulated specifically for inkjet printing, Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection boasts a variety of award winning inkjet media that Artists and Photographers love. Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of products is held to their usual high quality and high output standards. This collection is divided into three major categories; Glossy, Matte and Canvas.