60 in. x 39 ft. Hahnemuhle Daguerre Fine Art Canvas 400gsm (1 Roll)
- Bright white, 400 gsm, poly/cotton canvas with a fine weave structure
- For archival fine-art color or black-and-white photography and highly detailed art prints
- Bright white point provides clear colors and great contrasts for black-and-white images
- Premium matte coating supports highest standards for ink density, color gamut, image sharpness
- Stretches easily and can be varnished after printing
Daguerre Canvas is a 400 gsm, acid free, poly/cotton with a bright white, matte finish. Daguerre Canvas has a woven fabric structure that prevents the inks from cracking when it is stretched and mounted. This canvas is capable of carrying high ink loads while maintaining a wide color gamut, yielding superior image clarity and sharpness. It is compatible with dye and pigment inks. Daguerre Canvas is water resistant, has an instant dry coating. It is commonly used in fine art photo printing and for gallery wraps because it yields vivid color, bright whites and offers excellent color contrast for black and white prints.
- Poly/Cotton Blend
- 400 gsm
- Acid free & water resistant
- Smooth, bright white, matte finish
- Optimized for fine art photographic printing
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Can be stretched for framing or gallery wrap applications
- Available in sheets or rolls
Hahnemuhle is a global leader in the manufacturing of traditional and fine art papers. For more than 400 years this company has been producing and developing a wide range of paper products. Still today they make some of the world's finest specialty papers.
Formulated specifically for inkjet printing, Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection boasts a variety of award winning inkjet media that Artists and Photographers love. Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection of products is held to their usual high quality and high output standards. This collection is divided into three major categories; Glossy, Matte and Canvas.