How do I handle inkjet printable media before and after printing?
- Store unused inkjet printable media in original packaging.
- Inkjet printable media rolls should be stored on end, preferably on a media rack. Rolls laid horizontally can affect the shape of the roll and may not be usable.
- Allow inkjet printable media to acclimate to the environment before use.
- Avoid touching the print side by handling the edges of the roll, or by using lint free white gloves.
- Avoid any finishing until prints are completely dry. It is recommended to wait 24 hours after printing to finish a graphic.
- Do not allow the printed side to come in contact with itself.