36 in. x 500 ft. Eco-Friendly 20 lb. Recycled Laser Bond (433) (44 Rolls)
- Made from 33% recycled bond, 20lb uncoated paper on a 3” core
- Eco-friendly choice for everyday black-and-white copying of CAD and GIS prints
- Produced at a facility that honors sustainable forestry and environmental responsibility
- Carton includes two rolls
- Compatible with most engineering copiers, except Xerox wide-format machines
Freedom Paper (433) Eco-Friendly Recycled Laser Bond is a 20 lb. bond or plotter paper made of 33% recycled paper and placed on a 3" core for engineering copiers. This recycled bond/ plotter paper offers the same great quality as the standard bond papers but is resource and environmentally friendly. Freedom Paper (433), Eco-Friendly Recycled Laser Bond/plotter paper is an excellent, clean and consistent product. Freedom Paper (433) is a standard weight, uncoated laser paper which is ideal for CAD, GIS and black and white line drawings or other engineering copies. All Freedom Paper products are manufactured by the top paper mills. This Bond/ Plotter paper is available in un-taped 3" core rolls. Untaped rolls are not for use in Xerox wide-format machines.