36 in. x 500 ft. 18 lb. Engineering Translucent Bond (450) (2 Rolls)
- Semi-translucent, 18 lb., uncoated bond paper on 3” core
- Economical, everyday alternative to vellum for bluelines and overlays
- Suitable for monochromatic drawings engineering copiers
- Large rolls, of 500 foot lengths, offer efficient operation of high-capacity devices
- Produced at a facility committed to sustainable forestry and environmental responsibility
Freedom Paper (450) 18 lb. Engineering Translucent Bond is the economical alternative to vellum. Translucent Bond paper is semi-translucent, bright white, uncoated and is engineered to work with your monochromatic inkjet or pen plotting system. Freedom Paper (450) 18 lb. Engineering Translucent Bond is an excellent quality paper that runs clean and consistent. This is a great economical choice when you need to make archival blue-lines and overlays.
Ratings & Reviews
Paper Always Arrives in a Timely Manner
by anonymous -
My orders arrive within a day or two from the time I order them. I have ordered from other places and it seems to take much longer with the other companies. The packaging is good and the paper is always in first rate condition when it arrives.