42 in. x 100 ft. 46 lb. Coated Bond Paper (747) (1 Roll)
- Heavyweight 46 lb. bright white coated bond paper with specialized matte coating
- For presentations, posters, POP and indoor displays
- Quick-drying, durable prints support faster production and finishing
- Compatible with multiple makes of wide-format inkjet printers for technical printing
- Produced at a facility that honors sustainable forestry and environmental responsibility
New and Improved! Freedom Paper (747) Premium Coated Inkjet Bond Plotter Paper is our heaviest weight, 46 lb., high quality coated bond plotter paper. Freedom Paper (747) Premium Coated Inkjet Bond Plotter Paper is designed to be a water resistant, durable paper that can handle heavy ink loads with a bright white color base. This premium plotter paper is ideal for high quality CAD and graphic images. It yields crisp, clean lines, sharp images and quick drying times. As with all Freedom Papers, our private label bond plotter paper is highly tested for performance and consistency and is 100% HP compatible. Freedom Paper (747) Premium Coated Inkjet Bond Plotter Paper is available in a variety is sizes and is sold in rolls only.
We carry a full line of Freedom Paper Coated Inkjet Bond Plotter Papers, in a variety of paper thicknesses, including:
As always Freedom Paper has the largest size selection in stock. Freedom Paper carries the widest selection of standard and custom sizes for all your plotter paper needs. Guaranteed for all printer brands for monochrome line drawings.
Ratings & Reviews
Outstanding Color Saturation
by anonymous -
For the PAS Matte, we are using the matte vinyl for Theatre Scenery in a non standard way and the color saturation we are getting out of the matte is astounding, it will make an impressive piece of scenery when its all done.