Kodak Backlit Film, Glossy, 8 mil, Solvent
- Translucent 8 mil polyester backlit film with gloss surface coating for eco-solvent and solvent inks
- Yields vibrant, saturated colors on graphics for lightboxes in lobbies, kiosks, and advertising signs
- Graphics continue to look great even with the light source isn’t turned on
- Surface of this solvent backlit film dries quickly for easy, smudge-free handling
- Pressure-sensitive laminating film is recommended for additional protection
This solvent backlit film is an 8 mil polyester film with a glossy surface coating that produces vibrant, saturated colors on prints that will be displayed in lightboxes at sites such as airports, malls, and shopping centers. The printed graphics look great all day, even if the illumination source is turned off during the day. Kodak Backlit Film is compatible with a wide range of inkjet printers that use eco-solvent, solvent, or UV-curable inks. The film provides sufficient rigidity for easy handling during production and finishing and installation in lightboxes. The surface dries quickly for smudge-free handling. A pressure-sensitive laminating film is recommended for additional protection.
Manufacturer Part Number