Kodak Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric EX (AQ), 6 mil
- Wrinkle-free, 6-mil fabric with repositionable adhesive for easy-to-hang, clean-removing graphics
- For longer-term indoor murals and outdoor signs on textured walls or ceilings
- Extra-strength EX adhesive is about 45 percent stronger than adhesive on standard Photo Tex
- Kodak Photo Tex EX works with printers that use aqueous pigment inks or HP Latex inks
- EX isn’t recommended for painted drywall; use standard Kodak Photo Tex instead
Like the original Kodak Photo Tex fabric with repositionable adhesive, this 6 mil, self-adhesive, inkjet-printable fabric sticks to non-porous flat surfaces and removes easily with no residue. It is ideal for printing photographic murals and signs that will be wrapped around poles or columns. The EX stands for extra-strength, because the repositionable adhesive on this version is about 40 to 45 stronger than the original Photo Tex. While the EX version isn’t recommended for painted drywall, it is great for longer-term mural installations on textured walls or ceilings. Kodak Photo Tex EX fabric works with HP latex inks or aqueous printers that use pigment inks. Kodak Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric EX is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Graphics printed on this material won’t shrink, wrinkle, or rip and can be installed around corners, wrapped around poles, or applied to ceilings, sign boards, elevators, and windows.
Manufacturer Part Number