Canon Fine Art Enhanced Velvet 255gsm
- White, 255 gsm, 21 mil, 100% cotton art paper with a slightly textured matte surface
- Adds fine art print feel to monochrome, sepia, and color photo prints and portraits
- Acid-free paper for art reproductions, art portfolios, and exhibition prints.
- Optimized for printing on Canon imagePROGRAF wide-format inkjet printers
- Produces great results on other printers that use aqueous dye and pigment inks
This acid-free, 21 mil, 100-percent cotton inkjet fine art paper adds a subtle surface texture and luxurious feel to fine art photographs, sepia prints, art portfolios, art reproductions, and exhibition prints. This matte paper reproduces crisp, vibrant images while retaining the beauty of a an authentic art paper. Canon Fine Art Enhanced Velvet paper is optimized for use with the aqueous dye and pigment inks used by Canon imagePROGRAF wide-format printers. But it also works well with other brands of professional inkjet photo printers that use aqueous inks.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Print Quality
by anonymous -
Perfect paper for my Epson printer. Excellent print quality.