Freedom Paper Ultra Glossy Backlit Film 8 mil (201)
- Glossy, 8 mil, water-resistant, front-print, 100% PET (polyester) backlit film
- For tradeshow, exhibition, retail, POP, and event graphics in lightboxes and kiosks
- High gloss level supports high-resolution images and colors that come alive when backlit
- Microporous coating accepts high ink densities with water-resistant surface
- Graphics can last up to 6 months indoors, 3 months outdoors
Freedom Paper's Ultra Glossy Backlit Film is a glossy, 8 mil, front-print PET (polyester) film for retail, POP, event, and trade-show graphics and signs designed to be lit from behind. Use this inkjet backlit film to print brilliantly colored, highly detailed photos for indoor and outdoor backlit signs and exhibits, menu boards, lightboxes, and kiosks. The high-gloss surface and microporous coating render vivid, high image resolutions with a water-resistant finish. Ultra Glossy Backlit Film can be printed with many models of wide-format inkjet printers that use aqueous dye or pigment inks. Graphics can last up to 6 months indoors, 3 months outdoors. A pressure-sensitive laminating film can provide extra protection against abrasion. Trust Freedom Paper to deliver high-performance materials that enable you to do more with your wide-format inkjet printer.