Kodak Floor and Wall Vinyl Adhesive Backed 18 mil
- Textured, white, 8 mil matte vinyl with 10 mil textile reinforcement and repositionable adhesive
- For short- to medium-term indoor and outdoor graphics on floors and walls
- Compatible with latex, solvent, eco-solvent, and UV-curable inks
- Non-slip surface and repositionable, removable, acrylic, solvent adhesive
- Sticks to tile, glass, carpet, metal, stone, and sidewalks
Kodak Floor and Wall Vinyl is a versatile, wide-format adhesive-backed vinyl for printing graphics that will be applied to many different walls or floor surfaces. Use it for temporary indoor and outdoor event signs, lifestyle and décor graphics, and promotional messages. The acrylic, solvent repositionable, removable adhesive sticks to almost any floor or wall surface, including tile, glass, carpet, metal, stone, and sidewalks. This innovative 18-mil-thick material consists of three layers: a matte, 8-mil textured, non-slip vinyl print surface; a textile backing for dimensional stability; and a polyethylene-coated paper release liner. Kodak Floor and Wall Vinyl is compatible with latex, eco-solvent, solvent, and UV-curable inks.
Manufacturer Part Number