Sihl 3471 SuperDry Satin Grayback Roll-Up Film, 7.5 mil
- Durable, 7.5 mil, lay-flat, polyester banner-stand display film with gray back coating for opacity
- For high-impact, freestanding retail, POP, and trade-show displays at multiple sites
- High opacity level (99 percent) prevents hardware show-through or washed-out colors
- Satin surface provides optimal color and image reproduction with pigment inks on photo printers
- Withstands repeated rolling without frayed or torn edges. Can be laminated for more protection
This durable 7.5 mil, lay-flat polyester film is ideal for printing free-standing roll-up displays in stores and at trade shows or other events. With its anti-static grayback coating, this banner-stand display film produces graphics that are impervious to light from behind. So, there’s no risk of hardware-show-through or washed-out colors. This film is optimized for the HP DesignJet Z, but also provides excellent results on Canon, and Epson printers that use aqueous pigment inks. The low-glare, satin surface supports high-quality color reproduction and image definition. This sturdy, instant-dry film can withstand repeated rolling in retractable display stands without tearing or fraying at the edges. It’s ideal for displays that will be set up at multiple locations or used for a period of time. The fast-drying prints on this film can be protected with laminating films that use pressure-sensitive adhesives or “low-melt” adhesives that bond with low heat.