Sihl 4571 Double Matte CAD Film, 4 mil
- Translucent, 4 mil matte film with specialized coatings for erasable CAD drawings
- For intricate fine-line drawings for architectural, electrical, and civil engineering applications
- Image layer can be erased with pencil eraser; new lines can be penciled in
- Compatible with wide range of monochrome plotters and wide-format color printers
- Ideal for making full-color CAD prints on HP PageWide XL printers
This translucent 4-mil matte CAD film is designed for making crisp, clear CAD plots for CAD/CAM, architectural, electrical, and civil engineering applications. The resilient surface coating reproduces colors vividly and renders crisp, clean lines. When changes are required in the field, the image layer can be erased with a pencil eraser and lines can be redrawn in pencil. This specialty film is compatible with many models of monochrome color plotters and printers. It is ideal for making full-color CAD prints on the HP PageWide XL printers.