Sihl 3164 Vision™ Clear Film with Interleaf 4 mil
- Optically clear, 4.5 mil polyester film with acid-free interleaf paper
- For overlays, color keys, separations, package prototyping, displays, window graphics
- Compatible with aqueous dye and aqueous pigment inks
- Fast-drying coating supports high ink loads and sharp image definition
- Interleaf prevents film scratching; adds contrast for older-model media sensors
Use this 4.5 mil optically clear, dimensionally stable polyester film to print color keys, separations, package prototypes, overlays, displays, or window graphics on wide-format printers that use aqueous dye or pigment inks. The included acid-free interleaf paper keeps the film from getting scratched as it feeds through the printer. The interleaf also optimizes the performance of printers that use sensors to detect the media edge before printing. The surface coating on this clear film supports sharp image definition, high inks loads and fast drying.